Is this diet safe and healthy?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this diet safe and healthy?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Doggiemama 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mickironald
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 8

Iยดm making a plan diet for 1 year to fight and control candia. But I will not include coconut bread maybe just when I complet 6 months I will include. So where can I get calories? I mean I will eat one peace of meat or fish per day, 4 eggs per day, 2 salads per day with 2 portion of vegetables per day, 2 advocados per day and coconut and olive oil. Is this dietr enought to follow for an entire year? Or I will be sick and thin with that thiet?

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Well, I’ve been doing this diet since feb. I’m basically eating what u wrote, but not even that much. I have lost about 20 lbs since then. Gradually though, after the first week I lost 5 right off. I don’t eat any meat or fish, and maybe only have one Avacado per day now.
    But I seemed to need MUCH more in the beginning. Now, not so much. My eyes are bigger than my stomach! ๐Ÿ™‚
    I feel good, and I was able to get off my blood pressure medicine that I’d been taking for over a year. So hey, that’s pretty good!
    I don’t do coconut bread either. Just didn’t like it much. And…I’m still alive! ๐Ÿ™‚
    I think you just need to start. I had to make so many adjustments till I got here, so u just have to get going and adapt as you go.
    There are lots of helpful people here to answer your questions too!
    I wouldn’t put a date on it though, really…it has to be a change of life. Are you ready for that?
    It will be good, it will be worth it!! ;). You can do it!
    Best of success to you!

faith

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

Coconut bread in low in carbs so not much weight gain there.. but try the other flours…like Brown rice Bran, oat bran, millet, and Teff. i have discovered i really like Teff. i found some that is ivory color and love it. very mild flavor. so if you want to gain weight or keep from losing, i recommend flours.

Personally i cant stand coconut bread..so i had ot find a flour i liked. took me 3 months and lots of loaves of bread going in the trash before i found a flour i like.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is this diet safe and healthy?’ is closed to new replies.