is this a die off symptom? then i'd be happy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is this a die off symptom? then i'd be happy

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

juliet94538
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 1

i have been pounding myself with kefir, caprylic acid, grape seed extract and cut off most of the sugar from my diet and last few days I started experiencing possibly die-off symptoms: I just wanted to see if it really consistent with the usual die-off, since everyone has different symptoms:
    – lots of itching and rash anywhere in the body, skin folds, arm and legs etc.,
    – i am not experiencing braing fog if i look at the definition (trouble remembering thing setc.,) but I am certainly feeling some dizziness and spinning, this is prevalent if i change some body orientation: rotating while laying donw, getting up from lay down position etc.,. this seems slightly different than brain fog by definition.
    – i normally had bowel movement once per two days but just had one day in a row.
    Anyways I also started doing intensive detox methods including milk tiskle, just started l-glutamine to repair the gut and also doing sauna.

I was expecting a longer period for the detox to take effect but if this is really die-off is happning then it came after juts a week of treatment period. I am wondering if this is unusual.
    thanks.,

Lydia1994
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Juliet,

I started my anti-candida diet just a few days ago (+ taking antifungals) and I am experiencing EXACTLY the same symptoms as you! The itching is already getting better though. So I am pretty sure these are all die-off symptoms. Did you find a solution to get your bowel movement back to normal? I am literally kind of “stuck” with this…

Hope this helps!

Lydia

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Pretty normal symptoms, check out this post with constipation:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/constipation-remedies-51/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘is this a die off symptom? then i'd be happy’ is closed to new replies.