Is there a reputable Candida clinic you know of?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is there a reputable Candida clinic you know of?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Candida Diet Tips
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 6

Hello,
    I’ve been struggling with Candida for a fair few years, and have been writing a blog about my experience.

Recently some of my readers have asked whether I know of an actual Candida clinic that helps to once and for all eliminate a persistent Candida overgrowth problem.

I was hoping you might have heard of someone who successfully healed their issues with help of a clinic. My readers live in America, but I am also interested in hearing of any knowledgeable doctors/ wellness places in England where I live.

Many thanks in advance for your help,
    Sandra

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Yes. It’s called the internet.

Maiscout
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 11

What is the name of your blog? would be nice to read about your experience.

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Sandra, I have been dealing with Candida for many years, but at its worst since 2012. I’m 24, and live not far from you – Devon!

I visited Dr Denning from the Health Doctors on Harley Street, and their prices are very expensive. She doesn’t know as much about Candida/yeast as I do, but knows a lot about broader issues, like my adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism. She’s recommended some supplements to improve my immune system, but done nothing to address my dysbiosis or gut/digestion issues.

I am taking it slow, but hopeful I will see some improvements.

My point is, they’re too expensive, and I’m sure you could get the same level of care for a cheaper price, but the places are mostly in London. A bit of research is needed then,

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Your best bet is to find an international doctor who can help you on the phone, there are not many clinics that deal with candida specifically. A lot of them can treat yeast but there aren’t many “candida clinics.”

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is there a reputable Candida clinic you know of?’ is closed to new replies.