Is Organic Chia Seed Meal Okay on the Candida Diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is Organic Chia Seed Meal Okay on the Candida Diet?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zeno 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

zeno
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi…Can anyone tell me if Chia Seeds are an allowable food on the candida diet? I’ve found a Coconut Chia Cracker recipe which use them to bind the coconut flour instead of eggs and would love to give it a go. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

zeno wrote: Hi…Can anyone tell me if Chia Seeds are an allowable food on the candida diet? I’ve found a Coconut Chia Cracker recipe which use them to bind the coconut flour instead of eggs and would love to give it a go. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Yes I believe so, I’ve been eating them for a while now.

Rachie2712
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 13

I’m pretty sure you can I have them sprinkled on veggies and salads and use them in place of egg whites sometimes.

What is the recipe for the crackers?

zeno

Thanks for that, Coconut Chia Crackers, here’s the link

For the Love of Food

….. haven’t tried it myself yet so Good Luck!

I’ve only just tried the Easy Grain Free Flat Bread and it’s Good. It uses Psyllium Fibre Powder to bind the coconut flour and oil, it’s yum.

chausse112
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 17

zeno wrote: Hi…Can anyone tell me if Chia Seeds are an allowable food on the candida diet? I’ve found a Coconut Chia Cracker recipe which use them to bind the coconut flour instead of eggs and would love to give it a go. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I like salba seeds myself. Aside from the appearance in color and where they are grown, I don’t really know how they differ from chia molecularly, but some say they are different. My point it, I crush 1 Tablespoons (x2 or 3 times per day) in a small coffee grinder and add it to many things. It is very good as an appetite suppresent and it has helped me clear my bowels and flatten my belly somewhat. I really don’t know if the black chia seeds will do the same thing so since this works for me I’m sticking with it.

zeno

Thanks for that, I’ll keep it in mind if the Chia seeds don’t work out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is Organic Chia Seed Meal Okay on the Candida Diet?’ is closed to new replies.