Is it candida overgrowth or die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it candida overgrowth or die off?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Deep1111 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Deep1111
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 29

How would you differentiate between candida overgrowth sympotms and candida die off sympotms?

Lately I am having brain fog, losing my temper fast, and having so much anxiety. I am aslo getting very sensitive to sounds. Is this candida coming back or just die off sympotms? I had brain fog on and off but I have not had other sympotms for awhile.
    I didn’t take any antifiungals today but I did take probiotic 50 billion with 10 strains (renew life)in the morning and I have been taking it for three days but didn’t have these sympotms last two days. I also took a capsule of s. boulardii (10 billions per cap) which I just started today as I have veginal infection. I understand I should not be taking antifiungals while taking s. boulardii but I am not sure whether I should continue to take probiotic 50 billion with it. I also ate teff pancake which I just tried first time (I mean teff flour). I don’t understand which is causing those sympotms.
    At this point I don’t know which one should I stop? Should I start taking antifiungals (sf7222 and coconut oil)?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The symptoms you are describing are liver symptoms caused by candida die-off. What are you taking to protect your liver and kidneys from the toxins?

Die-off symptoms last for a short period of time (but all day when you have them). Candida symptoms are more long term health problems.

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery to get over candida overgrowth.

-raster

Deep1111
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 29

Thanks raster

I am taking molybdenum and milk thistle for liver and kidney.
    I have been on the strict diet for a month. Do you think at this point i should try hulda liver cleanse by using Epsom salt? What are other ways I can get rid of toxin from my liver and kidney?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is it candida overgrowth or die off?’ is closed to new replies.