IS frequent urination a sign of die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions IS frequent urination a sign of die off?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  mihaist 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

After a month on the diet, probiotics, and digestive enzymes. I’m feeling much much better than before, but I’m starting to frequently urinate, something that didn’t happen before. IS this a sign of die off? Everytime i drink water I end up peeing more than I drink.

Also, for the bloating issue, I feel like it makes the area right below my heart near my sternum very tight. When does bloating usually go away? When i’m bloated i also feel like there is something stuck in my throat as well, alot of throat mucus. Are these all signs of die off?

I had bloating and throat mucus before I started the candida diet, probiotics, and digestive enzymes.

I don’t know how to tell if this is die off or not because I don’t feel a major difference since the bloating and throat mucus has been a consistent problem.

Any thoughts?

willywill
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

for me, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, it is die off. I am constantly going on and off the diet, and when i’m on it, without exception, I go so much, that if I wasn’t retired, I wonder how anyone who works can deal with this.
    I should add, however, frequent urination is also a sign of anxiety, and if you’re susceptible, the dying fungus can make you feel anxious.

willy

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I’m not sure whether or not this is related to die-off, but I believe it’s a common symptom among the chronically ill.

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

Frequent urination can be an indicator of kidney problems. For me it is a symptom of inflammation.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its your liver and kidneys and possible inflammation and/or dehydration…

-raster

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Throw one more on the heap

“Persons with low aldosterone are unable to retain sodium, and it spills into the bladder, taking water with it. This results in frequent urination, dehydration, and heat intolerance. Electrolytes become imbalanced, resulting in muscle twitches, heart palpitations, and the pupils of the eyes are unable to stay “constricted” when subjected to light (they “flutter”).”

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/aldosterone/

“This is called the Pupil test and primarily tests your levels of aldosterone, another adrenal hormone. You need to be in a darkened room with a mirror. From the side (not the front), shine a bright light like a flashlight or penlight towards your pupils and hold it for about a minute. Carefully observe the pupil. With healthy adrenals (and specifically, healthy levels of aldosterone), your pupils will constrict, and will stay small the entire time you shine the light from the side. In adrenal fatigue, the pupil will get small, but within 30 seconds, it will soon enlarge again or obviously flutter in it’s attempt to stay constricted. Why does this occur? Because adrenal insufficiency can also result in low aldosterone, which causes a lack of proper amounts of sodium and an abundance of potassium. This imbalance causes the sphincter muscles of your eye to be weak and to dilate in response to light. Click here to see a video of fluctuating pupils, and thanks to Lydia for providing this.”

“One of the most common overlooked causes of Adrenal Fatigue is a chronic or severe infection that gives rise to an inflammatory response. Frequently, these infections can reside within the body with no obvious signs. The most common type of infections that can cause adrenal fatigue include parasitic and bacterial infections, including Giardia and H. pylori.

Adrenal Fatigue is the result of acute, severe, or chronic excessive stress that a person’s body is unable to properly combat. The ability of the human body to handle physical and emotional stress is essential to human survival, and we have been given a full set of tools to combat stress in the adrenal glands. But when the adrenal glands are not operating efficiently or correctly, the body will begin to handle stress less effectively and symptoms will begin to make their presence known.”

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

andrewmezzo;54153 wrote: After a month on the diet, probiotics, and digestive enzymes. I’m feeling much much better than before, but I’m starting to frequently urinate, something that didn’t happen before. IS this a sign of die off? Everytime i drink water I end up peeing more than I drink.

Also, for the bloating issue, I feel like it makes the area right below my heart near my sternum very tight. When does bloating usually go away? When i’m bloated i also feel like there is something stuck in my throat as well, alot of throat mucus. Are these all signs of die off?

I had bloating and throat mucus before I started the candida diet, probiotics, and digestive enzymes.

I don’t know how to tell if this is die off or not because I don’t feel a major difference since the bloating and throat mucus has been a consistent problem.

Any thoughts?

Yes, frequent urination is one of the most common symptoms of die-off. It has been reported by Dr. Sydney M. Baker, a MD who is pioneer researching and treating this syndrome since the 70’s.

It is also reported by Dr.Crook, Dr.Truss, etc. I have had frequent urination during months and months of intense die-off. There were moments where I had to wake up 4 or 5 times during the night to urinate. Now, I sleep straight all night, and I am 50 y/o.

Jorge.

willywill
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

well, one way to know its not some kind of kidney disease or some other things people mentioned above, is if it goes away after a while. for me, it always does after the die off, die off can’t last forever.

jbn500
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Dear Andrew,

Is there any way we can speak on the phone? You are like the only person who has almost my exact symptoms.

raster
    Participant

Dear Andrew, Is there any way we can speak on the phone? You are like the only person who has almost my exact symptoms.

His forum post is over a year old so I wouldn’t plan on him replying.  What is going on with you?

-raster

jbn500
    Participant

I have intestinal candida. My doctor put me on 5 weeks of nystatin with VSL#3 and a diet. I did have complex carbs on occasion. I lost 8 pounds and i cant afford to lose more. Im 146 now. After the regimen, I’m not better at all. My symptoms are that if I have carbs and alcohol, then I’m up all night with diarreah, frequent clear urination, switching between chills and overheating, major nausea, bloating, breathing difficulty and rapid heart beat. While I was on the diet and taking the probiotics and nystatin I only had die off for like 3 days the first week. And then those night episodes happened like 3 times and then I didn’t have one for three weeks until last night after I had pasta and three sips of red wine. I also have this tightness feeling in my sternum along with this intermittent need to take a deep breath or yawn. I also feel like my vision is a little glassy although I can see perfectly. My doctor told me to repeat the regimen again and this time get a colonic to help rid any biofilm and to use Interfase Plus one hour before I take the nystatin. I’m just really depressed. I’ve lost all my friends and my wife is fed up with how long I’ve been sick. I’m losing hope and I feel like I’m going to be sick forever. BTW, what I think caused all this was a lot of antibiotic use and a lot of nexium thanks to western medicine gastro docs.

Candida90
    Participant
    Replies: 7

Colonics are great but it’s not for biofilm, they flush out candida (and other parasites) directly from your colon. It’s the best way to get rid of the candida colonies especially if they are in the first part of the colon because anti fungal taken orally have an hard time reaching that area.

One isn’t enough, though. You need a bunch of them.

Interfase Plus is a mix of enzymes that should work on the biofilm. I bought it too because it should be the best, let me know if it works for you.

The urge of taking a deep breath (or a yawn) isn’t related to candida or die off (I’ve never heard about it). That is just an anxiety symptom. I used to have them too in the past when I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks. Now I’m over it and I didn’t have these symptoms in years.

Anyway, don’t let candida drag you down, it’s an annoying condition but it can be absolutely conquered. I’ve read stories of lots of people who overcome their candida infection. It takes time and persistence. You are taking pretty much the same thing I’m taking (aside from nystatin because my doctor doesn’t want to prescribe it) and you should get better in a couple of weeks or months especially if you start doing colonics and enemas because they seem to speed up the healing process quite a lot.

I decided to dedicate all my energies and time to eradicate this damned fungus, I even drop out of college. I can’t live with it anymore and I’ll do whatever it takes to destroy it, you should do it too.

jbn500
    Participant

I really appreciate your support.

How often do you recommend the colonics? Because every time they do it, doesn’t it completely wipe out all the healthy gut flora?

raster
    Participant

I have intestinal candida. My doctor put me on 5 weeks of nystatin with VSL#3 and a diet. I did have complex carbs on occasion. I lost 8 pounds and i cant afford to lose more. Im 146 now. After the regimen, I’m not better at all. My symptoms are that if I have carbs and alcohol, then I’m up all night with diarreah, frequent clear urination, switching between chills and overheating, major nausea, bloating, breathing difficulty and rapid heart beat. While I was on the diet and taking the probiotics and nystatin I only had die off for like 3 days the first week. And then those night episodes happened like 3 times and then I didn’t have one for three weeks until last night after I had pasta and three sips of red wine. I also have this tightness feeling in my sternum along with this intermittent need to take a deep breath or yawn. I also feel like my vision is a little glassy although I can see perfectly. My doctor told me to repeat the regimen again and this time get a colonic to help rid any biofilm and to use Interfase Plus one hour before I take the nystatin. I’m just really depressed. I’ve lost all my friends and my wife is fed up with how long I’ve been sick. I’m losing hope and I feel like I’m going to be sick forever. BTW, what I think caused all this was a lot of antibiotic use and a lot of nexium thanks to western medicine gastro docs.

What kind of carbs are you eating?  What kind of pasta are you eating?  Why are you drinking alcohol?  Please tell us what your diet is like.

Part of the problem is that you likely have co-infections and other problems and not just candida by itself.  For instance, you can try to kill the candida as much as you’d like but if your digestion is poor or you have poor liver health, then its like 3 steps forward, 2 steps back.  Or if you are not doing diet correctly or getting proper nutrition, it goes against getting better.

Those symptoms sound pretty severe also and some of them could be related to histamine intolerance which directly relates to liver health and taking care of yourself.

My recommendation is to eat more food and to eat 3-4+ course meals and to snack in between meals.  For instance, start baking foods a few times per week such as the breads, cookies, etc. and then you’ll have plenty to eat.  Also consider getting something like a nutri-bullet and makes smoothies every day with kale, carrots, pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts, chard, celery, etc.  This will promote better digestion and absorption and should help you gain wait via better nutrition.

Also if the nystatin doesn’t work, don’t be afraid to consult a different doctor and do something else.  Its something that does not have a 100% success rate or even close…maybe 50% or less.

-raster

raster
    Participant

Also colonics don’t do anything to biofilms, it just cleans things out and improves your digestion.  I would consider doing nystatin enemas instead, the colonics shouldn’t really help much in fighting candida really.  There are a few antifungals that have synergistic effect with nystatin, so I would consider that.

It does sound like anxiety also, and this could be caused by histamine intolerance which can be caused by other problems.

-raster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘IS frequent urination a sign of die off?’ is closed to new replies.