Is coconut milk allowed?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is coconut milk allowed?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RYANCREST
    Participant
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 33

Hi guys,
    quick question…is unsweetened coconut milk allowed? anyone have any issues with it?

Sanshou
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 47

In moderation it will be fine, honestly I don’t have a problem with normal milk in small amounts. Normally just in my coffee and an occasional glass, but I do eat lots of yogurt and other probiotics.

Something to remember about this illness is that everything the body consumes is converted into sugar which the candida can feed on. The goal is to consume foods that break down slower giving your body time to use these sugars before the candida. But anything you do not use for fuel will likely be used for fuel by the candida. So avoid over eating anything while staying active, dieting and you should be doing really well. Back to your question, coconut milk should be fine and I believe is the recommended milk for us to drink.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It is one of those items that is iffy for many. Its antifungal and its highly inflammatory (makes your allergies worse).

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is coconut milk allowed?’ is closed to new replies.