Important consumer information: Lakanto sugar substitute

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Important consumer information: Lakanto sugar substitute

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

annamberg
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am on a Candida diet and interested in finding acceptable sweeteners for baking. After a very frustrating experience attempting to order Lakanto sweetener from the Body Ecology website, and never receiving the package or a refund (the customer service was horrible–uncommunicative, unprofessional), I have discovered one can order the same product from Amazon (a different seller, not Body Ecology) for less than half the price! It is $36 + shipping on Body Ecology (over $50 total) and only $13 on Amazon–and free shipping with Prime. I really wish I had known this before I ordered it from Body Ecology. I will never order anything from Body Ecology again. I think its important for those buying new, costly ingredients to be aware of consumer information like this.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I personally wouldn’t consume it because the alcohol is derived from corn which is almost 100% gmo and is not a healthy grain to consume on the diet whatsoever.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Important consumer information: Lakanto sugar substitute’ is closed to new replies.