I need some advice…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I need some advice…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hart0011
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I just started the candida diet today, I’m doing the detox and I have a few questions. I’m drinking the detox drink 3 times a day and eating the vegetables that they told me too. I started the candidate a week before I started the detox drink, should I have done anything else? How likely am I to have candida die-off? I take regular medications in the mornings, how late after that should I start drinking the detox? Also, on the email they send when you first start, it says to take the detox drink and supplement together, if I drink the detox drink, eat, then take the candidate is that correct? or should I be doing something different?
    Thank you in advance!

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

You say you take medication.

In that case, it’s very, very important that you consult with your doctor to check if all this candida stuff and all these supplements don’t influence your medication.

Some of these additional things are harmless, but some freely available stuff can diminish the (necessary!) effects of your medication, and there’s even stuff that could form a health-threatening mix if taken together with medication.

So please check with you doctor if you aren’t doing anything that could be detrimental to your health.

Rabelais

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I need some advice…’ is closed to new replies.