How Should You Feel?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How Should You Feel?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

A lot of members have asked how they will know whether or not they’re killing their Candida, some doubt that they are because they’ve barley felt the die-off symptoms. Let me say first that, ‘barely’ feeling the die-off symptoms should be your goal. If you’re experiencing strong symptoms such as bad headaches, flu-like symptoms, lack of energy, or a little off-balance when you turn suddenly, then you’re probably experiencing the die-off symptoms too strongly. If you are, this means that dangerous toxins are entering your body and especially your liver where they can cause lasting damage.

Dying Candida release a total of 79 different toxins; three of them are neurotoxins called formaldehyde, alcohol and acetlyaldehyde. That’s right, what I’m saying is that all three of these, along with others, can be released into your body and spreading into your liver and other organs during the destruction of Candida albicans. You can see by this just how important it is to go slowly when killing off the Candida.

So how are you supposed to know if you’re succeeding at killing the Candida with your treatment, and exactly how should you feel?

First, you can be certain that you’re killing Candida albicans if you’re following the protocol outlined on the forum, this means remaining strictly on the diet everyday (otherwise you’re feeding the Candida) and taking at least one antifungal or more depending on how long you’ve been on the diet.

One of the members of the forum, Deb, recently wrote describing the recent changes she’s experienced and asking if these changes were signs that she’d done anything right or if she was just engaging in wishful thinking. The changes she described were perfect clues to the fact that she’s done everything right and probably very little if anything wrong. They may appear to be small changes to you, but you can believe that each one represents something that Deb has done correctly during her treatment. In Deb’s own words, her changes were:

1. I’ve lost 13 pounds.
    2. I’ve lost 9 inches (belly, hips, thighs, and waist).
    3. I lose less hair in the shower.
    4. My skin is drier.
    5. My face isn’t as oily.
    6. I fall asleep much quicker.
    7. I pee ALOT.
    8. I’m weak (until I have that sinful coffee).
    9. My Athletes Foot has not returned.

I told Deb that, considering that she’s only been on the treatment for 33 days, she’s doing absolutely fantastic. Each of these changes reflects positive progress in reducing the numbers of the Candida albicans.

1) Lost 13 pounds; no one is going to go on the diet for 33 days and not lose weight. This tells us that she has stayed with the foods on the allowed-foods list.

2) The same goes for losing inches; this tells that she’s losing ‘fat’ and not just water retention which can occur when carbs are reduced.

3) She loses less hair in the shower; which obviously means that she was originally losing more. When a person is experiencing a Candida infestation, problems such as hair loss, among others, can happen because the body is not obtaining the nutrients that it needs to keep the hair and all other parts of the body healthy. But now Deb has noticed that she is losing less hair, which can only mean that there are less Candida in her body than previously.

4) Sometimes the skin is dry with Candida, and with others their skin is oilier. Deb’s skin is drier now that she’s deep into the treatment. The skin often has an oily feel and look when the infestation is at its worse, now her skin is beginning to look normal again.

5) Face isn’t as oily. Same as above.

6) She falls asleep faster. When your infestation is at its worse point, so is your anxiety and depression. This is natural considering what your body is going through as far as the work it’s constantly doing in an attempt to cure itself of the infestation, plus, you just never feel ‘good’ and this by itself is a “downer” as you begin to wonder if you’ll be like this for the rest of your life. Deb is sleeping better now which means her body has a lower level of anxiety going on inside, and her depression is less accordingly.

7) Having to urinated more than normal means you’re listening to us and drinking the water that’s ultra important in washing the toxins from your body. The toxins can cause anxiety just the same as the infestation can.

8) Deb is feeling weak. This could be because her body still hasn’t completely adapted to a drastic reduction of carbohydrates (which it will eventually). But more than likely the reason for the weak feeling is that she’s experiencing some of the die-off symptoms; weakness and lethargy are the most common symptoms. Again, this simply says that the Candida albicans are constantly dying.

9) The Athlete’s foot that she once had has gone away and not returned. Athlete’s foot is a type of Candia fungus, and it is no longer part of Deb’s infestation.

So if you experience any of the ‘small’ changes that Deb has, know that your treatment is working, and you are indeed destroying the Candia infestation by the millions.

Thanks, Deb.
    Able

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘How Should You Feel?’ is closed to new replies.