How can I cure my leaky gut?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How can I cure my leaky gut?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Loren
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

Hi everybody,

Sorry I have so many questions but I’m new to the subject. I don’t know for sure if I have leaky gut but little by little I’m getting to that conclusion. I know the problems I have originated in my stomach a while ago. I’m taking L-Glutamine since about a week ago. Does anyone has any suggestions as to how to cure leaky gut? Also, is the acidity in home made yogurt ok for anyone with belly problems? Thanks a lot.

Loren
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

How do I know for sure if I have leaky gut..

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Leaky gut basically is an allergic reaction to any foods you eat. If you are allergic to anything, and have candida, then you likely have it.

Check out this post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst998_Dieoff-IBS-LGS-and-Candida-Connection.aspx

There are ways to heal leaky gut:

Glutamine is fairly effective to heal leaky gut. Its main plus is that it helps reduce problems associated with sugar sensitivity and sugar allergies.

Cinnamon pearls.

Inulin and foods with FOS are an easy way to help heal leaky gut; get some inulin (aka miracle fiber) and sprinkle it on the foods that you eat (or in foods that you bake). It heals leaky gut as well.

Other ones:
    Grape bitters (or other bitters)
    Digestive enzymes (I take one called pro-gest)

And there are more! Here’s dvgorge’s list from another post:

There are a lot of supplements that can help to repair the intestinal lining.
    The first thing is to correct what is causing it including chronic stress.
    If you have a pathogenic overgrowth in the intestines or an intolerance such as gluten intolerance the lining won’t repair until you addressed it.

Slyppery Elm.
    Aloe Vera
    Omega 3
    N Acetyl Cysteine.
    DGL
    Vitamin E
    L. Glutamine.
    N.A.G
    Colostrum
    Bee Pollen
    Probiotics
    Prebiotics
    L-Histedine
    Stevia Extract

Another factor, reduce inflammation:
    (fermented cod liver oil)
    or anti-inflammatory foods (broccoli, salmon, etc)

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How can I cure my leaky gut?’ is closed to new replies.