Homeopathic Medicine & Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Homeopathic Medicine & Candida

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I know that there are lots of people who believe in and take homeopathic medicine, in fact, I’ve tried it once or twice myself, but not for anything as severe as a Candida albicans infestation. Chronic Candidiasis is a dangerous systemic yeast infection already known to be one of the most difficult illnesses we know of to cure. We’ve all read the stories of people who have had their Candida infestation for 10 to 20 years, many of whom will argue with you that there simply is no cure to be found.

A homeopathic medicine taken for a particular illness contains diluted preparations of the very bacteria, poison, or fungal agent which caused the patient to become ill in the first place. In other words, a homeopathic medicine made specifically for a Candida infestation normally contains many different strains of Candida fungal strains, among them are both Candida albicans and Candida parapsilosis. I think we all know what Candida albicans is; Candida parapsilosis is the same fungal species that’s known to be a cause of sepsis in immuno-compromised patients. The most common part of the body in which Candida begins is the intestines, which also happens to be where the Candida population is centered. In addition, there are very few Candida sufferers (if any) who do not have a compromised immune system, otherwise, they would not continue to suffer from a Candida infestation.

Homeopathic medicines are noted for taking an abnormally long period of time for healing to take place, specifically in difficult illnesses such as a Candida infestation. This is normally because, before healing can begin, the symptoms must become worse for an undetermined length of time.

If you need more; the evidence collected through scientific research has found homeopathy to be no more effective than a placebo and in most cases leads to increased symptoms of the disease for which the medicine is given.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One homeopathic that really has helped me a ton is called “cannabis indica.” It has helped me stop smoking ganja and it allows/helps me have dreams again. I may consider another one for cig smoking as well. Basically, whenever I have a craving to smoke ganja, I take this homeopathic, and it completely goes away. Sorta cool.

As far as the other ones I am taking, I am wary of how effective they are and how much they are helping me. I definitely do not want to take them for a long period of time and will talk to my naturopathic doctor about the timelines for the treatment plan. I may mention my desire to take natural vitamins/herbs and not homeopathics.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Homeopathic Medicine & Candida’ is closed to new replies.