High Cholesterol and Eggs??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions High Cholesterol and Eggs??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

michellemframe
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

HI!

Since starting this diet I noticed the more meat I eat the more fireworks go on in my gut, so today I started some new foods but am wondering about eggs, I had 1 egg and 2 egg whites for breakfast with hot oatbran cereal and for lunch I had 1 egg and 2 egg whites with spinach/onion/sunflower seeds stir fry….since I have REAL high cholesterol is it ok to eat this many eggs?? I have heard different sources where eggs increase/decrease cholesterol….are there any reliable sources out there that can say for sure what eggs do??

Thanks to everyone here, I am learning so much and slowly feeling better.

michellemframe
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

Another question…is chicken the only meat that releases ammonia or is it all meats??

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Egg yolks have absolutely no effect on cholesterol. They are very good for you, make sure to buy organic cage free.

I would not eat a lot of meat, for many reasons. Its hard on your digestive system, especially if you have a Candida infection. Also, if its conventional meats your getting a small dose of anti-biotics.
    If indigestion is a problem, you should look into Enzymes and Betaine HCL.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider reducing egg intake and replacing with something else. Its up to you how many eggs to consume per day but I personally think it should be kept to the minimum. Additionally, eggs produce antigens which may protect the candida. I personally think each and every person should try out the diet with and without eggs to see what kind of difference it can make.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘High Cholesterol and Eggs??’ is closed to new replies.