help! contradicting food advice & candida krusei infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions help! contradicting food advice & candida krusei infection

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  beatrice 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

beatrice
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello everyone!
    I have just been diagnosed with a candida krusei infection, and I am wondering if anyone else here has been through that? I’m taking the diet really seriously, however the internet is a very confusing place when you start looking at what to eat and what not to eat. One dr/website says one thing and another completely different. The list of foods I can eat and can’t eat varies from others, but I see this as a trend all over.

Potatoes, carrots? My list says yes, others say no. My list says no fruit, others say some is ok. I am super confused! There is a small amount of tapioca starch in my coconut plant based yogurt, is this ok? Perhaps my list is different due to the strain of candida I am fighting?? I

I am on antifungals, and will be for 6 months, taking vitamin d and c daily, weekly b12 shots, and double doses of probiotics. I don’t eat animal products, and prior to finding this out my diet was already pretty clean. My sweet tooth called for dark chocolate at most two times a month and maybe a gluten free cookie here or there.

Any tips? Would love to connect with someone else who has experienced candida krusei as the information on this strain is hard to find.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘help! contradicting food advice & candida krusei infection’ is closed to new replies.