Having problems

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Having problems

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ibeatthebeast 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Amy
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have been on the Candida Diet for 5 weeks faithfully. I did the cleanse first and then started the diet. This website has been very informational for me and helping me with recipes and insight. I have been taking the supplements as this site has suggested. I Started out doing great and now seem to be falling apart. My hair is falling out, I have bumps rising up on my skin and am itching more. I’m not sleeping well either. I do take NPThyroid. Is there anything I can do extra that I’m not doing for thrush and hairloss I am applying coconut oil too.

PeteSake
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 36

When I first started I had similar issues, hair loss, skin problems. I found, with time it gets better, just got to keep at the diet.

I found 2 issues with my protocol, and that was too much meat and too many carbs. So I’ve cut meat entirely and and also limit all grains/seeds/nuts and have seen much better improvement. Just my personal experience..

I have thrush also, and I noticed that my thrush improves best without ANY ‘unbound’ sugar..
    what I mean is if a food item has sugar in it then it must be as much roughage as possible. Sugar in coconut milk/juice/cream, lemon juice, avocados, etc. all instantly go straight to the thrush, whereas sugars in say vegetables or seeds/nuts/grains must be ‘digested’ out first.

ibeatthebeast
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

I completely understand how you feel as I was in a similar situation to you. What I have found that has helped me enormously is making home made milk kefir from live kefir grains. All you do is find some high quality kefir grains online and order them, then once they arrive, you put them in a clear glass Mason jar and add 8 oz. fresh organic pasteurized whole milk (preferably unhomogenized if you can find it). Then you Cover it loosely with a lid, leave it out on your kitchen counter away from heat or sunlight, come back in 24-48 hrs, and it’s ready to be consumed! You just need to take a plastic strainer (this is critical), strain the kefir is the grains are separated, and then re-use the grains forever!!! I have done much research on the health benefits of homemade kefir and they cannot be denied. The amount of probiotic bacteria and friendly yeasts in homemade kefir far surpasses anything you could possibly buy in the store or in a probiotic capsule. We’re talking hundreds of billions to a few trillion bacteria and yeasts! I have seen a huge improvement in my candida ever since I started having homemade kefir daily. The strains of bacteria and yeast in kefir have also been proven to be able to kill candida and other pathogenic microbes in the gut and recolonize the gut with friendly bacteria. I swear by this regiment and will continue doing this forever! Try it and I promise you won’t regret it!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Having problems’ is closed to new replies.