Hardoned muccos in throat/ vocal chords?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hardoned muccos in throat/ vocal chords?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

I am not sure whether this would be a symptom of candida as i’ve had it for years and it doesn’t give me alot of physical complication other than being just annoying…

But i have this “gravelly/croaky” content to my voice when i speak.. it doesnt give me any pain but it does feel slightly uncomfortable. Sometimes randomly i might bring up muccos and then immediately after that i notice that my voice is much smoother when i speak.. but only for a couple of minutes then my voice feels all hardoned and croaky again. I figure that it must be hardened muccos on my voccal chords or something producing that croaky content.. because when i bring up muccos it will always disappear.. but only for a few minutes. And anytime i get a cold my voice will always sound much smoother as i am constantly coughing and bringing up muccos. I rarely get colds though.. also i rarely suffer from sore/horase throats either. Thoughts?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Mucous production and candida are linked and you should not have any mucous production if you are healthy.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Hardoned muccos in throat/ vocal chords?’ is closed to new replies.