Hair loss – nizoral

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Hair loss – nizoral

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RodneyAmold 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

EricaI
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

Hi All,
    Looking for some advice. I’m in a panic.
    About a week and a half ago my hair started falling out in clumps. I’m now terrified to comb my hair or wash, I lose so much it looks like a small hamster (I have long hair).
    I’ve been on the strict able diet for 3 months now. I just bought nizoral and started it today.
    Also bought humic and fluvic minerals and will start one of them tomorrow.
    Do I have to get a test to know if molybdenum is causing the hair loss? I’d be low in copper, is that right? Any other way to tell?
    Can I substitute the humic minerals for the molybdenum since they both help detox or am I misunderstanding their purposes?
    Thanks for any advice!!!

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Do you use a nizerol (ketoconazole) in oral dosage?

The shampoo version is often used against hair loss, evidence is however not clear on the effects.

In generel, As far as I remember, ketoconazole taken for systemic fungi infections gives hair loss, and some skin problems along with other listed side effects.

But really, can’t you just read the in-box label with lists of side effects? πŸ™‚

I have experienced some hairloss on flucanazole (diflucan), but not as heavy as you are talking about.

Why don’t you take diflucan that is more effecient vs. c. albicans strains? Ketoconazole also often gives liver damage over time..

EricaI
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

I’m not taking any medications orally, just supplements. I’ve been using the nizoral shampoo and my scalp does not itch anymore πŸ™‚
    I also added biotin 4 days ago and when I shampooed last night there was a little decrease in the amount of hair loss.
    Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it!!! πŸ™‚

RodneyAmold
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Well, there isn’t any use of taking medication orally for hair loss, it would be great if you use any oxygen skincare products for your hairs as they would surely give you an positive result.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hair loss – nizoral’ is closed to new replies.