Goat Kefir a Leaky Gut Trigger?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Goat Kefir a Leaky Gut Trigger?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jojilla 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jojilla
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 51

Apparently it is for me!. I was drinking one cup each morning and one cup each evening. I had a feeling that maybe it was causing me some digestive problems, so I took a break from it, and then tried a 1/4 cup two nights in a row, and instantly got what I call “pregnant belly” from it. So uncomfortable and painful and just makes me feel, overall sick.

My experience as a person with Leaky Gut is that when I eat something consistently like that, it can easily become something I react to. And goat milk is a bit iffy for me anyway. I can’t do cow’s milk at all, but can get away with some goat milk. That’s my sense of what happened—am curious if others think it could be a leaky gut reaction?

So currently I am just taking my probiotic and not any kefir. Do I need to start making coconut milk kefir? I have to admit, prior to starting this diet, coconut milk was something I reacted to as well, so am feeling skeptical. Also, what do you use to make coconut kefir? Canned coconut milk?

I’m so worried right now that I am screwing this up by not having any probiotic right now other than the pills I am taking. Should I up my dosage? I am currently take 100/day.

Thanks for your thoughts and advice!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Goat Kefir a Leaky Gut Trigger?’ is closed to new replies.