Girlfriend and my candida thrush

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Girlfriend and my candida thrush

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Larry
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi!

I have candida albicans which I experience as a severe thrush on my tongue, mood swings, brain fog, etc.

Since I realized that I am infected, I researched this quite a bit and already tried to heal myself with nystatin and a no carb diet.

I did not have success so far, my tongue is still severely thrushed and my mouth feels dry and pelty.
    My question is: may I kiss my girlfriend without fearing to infect her with the fungus?
    Does she have to be treated as well?

Thanks very much!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well you likely kissed her already in the past and you had yeast then most likely so she should have yeast also. The thing is, not everyone’s bodies have a perfect environment for the yeast to become pathogenic like we do, so if her immune system is compromised, then it could be a problem. Is her tongue white and does she have any symptoms really? Have you guys been together for a long time?

She only needs to be treated if she has symptoms such as oral thrush and rectal itching, etc. Otherwise her immune system hopefully is strong enough to fight it off regularly.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Girlfriend and my candida thrush’ is closed to new replies.