Garlic pill

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Garlic pill

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ranger
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 23

I am trying a new pill called Garlicin.

http://www.naturesway.com/Products/Herbs/15067-Garlicin.aspx

When I take it I do experience some minor die off sypmtoms slight headache and some itching. I also take molybdenum, so I am guessing this is why my symptoms are not worse. The bottle recommends taking this twice a day but I was wondering if three times a day would be OK? I was taking 20 to 30 drops a day of oregano oil and I wanting to take a break from that for a week.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Ranger. Good to ‘see’ you.

The one I took also instructed taking 2 doses a day, but for a few months I took 3 a day after meals. Three shouldn’t be a problem other than a possible worsening of die-off symptoms.

Able

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Ranger,
    I was personally taking Metagenics Super Garlic, Super Concentrated 6000mcg three times a day under my doctors order. I recently ran out so I have not been able to take them recently. It has 600 mg of Raw Garlic Concentrate. So I dont see why you could not up your dosage to three times since there is only 350 mg in this one. I have taken a lot more than that, along with other antifungals. I dont see anything wrong with it but to be completely sure you can ask a doctor because every person is different.
    I am happy that you are not experiencing a lot of dieing off symptoms 😀 That is a good thing.
    Hope this helps
    Lauren

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Garlic pill’ is closed to new replies.