Fruit?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ds123 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ds123
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I’ve been on the candida diet for about one month now, with a few slip-ups here and there (vinegar in salad dressing for a meal or two, eating sausage and roasted nuts because they were the “best” choice at a party) but have stayed completely off sugar. I did not do the initial cleanse week, just ate stage 1 OK foods for 2-3 weeks (minus the grains, fruits, and beans).

A few days ago, I ate 1/2 corn on the cob with no toppings, and about 1 c of blueberries, thinking that because I was far enough along they would be ok. About two days after eating them, my symptoms returned, although not as severely as pre-candida diet. I was wondering if you think the corn and blueberries could have caused the reaction, although it was a little less than 48 ours later I began seeing the symptom re-appear? I am frustrated because I would like to keep my symptoms at bay, especially after being on the diet for a month, I was hoping to re-introduce some foods like fruits and brown rice again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Fruit?’ is closed to new replies.