Frothy/Foamy Urine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Frothy/Foamy Urine

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

Hi Folks

Since I started the diet almost 7 weeks ago, I have had almost consistently frothy or foamy urine. I have read there can be a number of causes including severe kidney problems, but that it can also be due to simply eating too much protein or even drinking too much water. Since it started only when I started the diet I assume (though I will see my doctor about it) that it is nothing too serious, but does anyone know if this is signalling me anything about what I am doing?

Thanks

Cheesey

Bump

Cheesey

Just to update on this should anyone come across it. My doctor had my recent blood tests back. He said, and I quote, my liver and kidney function were “really healthy”. I assume this is because of my healthy diet and use of liver/kidney support supplements. I’ll ask him about this problem specifically when I see him next, but since it coincided directly with the onset of my candida programme I am pretty confident it must just be toxins or something.

Cheesey

Final update on this should anyone stumble across it on google:

Saw my doctor again who confirm that my kidney function was ‘spot on’ (the diet doing its job, no doubt). He also had a urine test done to test for excess protein. The sample was taken first thing in the morning and my urine was as foamy as it comes so I’m confident it was a representative sample. I got the results back just now and I can confirm that there is absolutely not excess protein in my urine.

I assume, then, that this is just a continuation of die-off! I must have a tonne of candida in there somewhere because I’ve been visibly excreting it now for 10 weeks or so! It’s nice to have a visual representation of it coming out and actually I have noticed recently that as my die-off lessens (marginally) the foaminess is beginning to come and go. I have read that it can be caused by cheating on the diet, however I have had no significant dietary changes during this time of it coming and going (and have also stuck to the diet rigidly) so I assume that it is likely not because I have been cheating.

It’s still probably worth getting all this checked out should it happen just so you know for sure!

Onwards and upwards!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Cheesey;39272 wrote: Final update on this should anyone stumble across it on google:
    Saw my doctor again who confirm that my kidney function was ‘spot on’ (the diet doing its job, no doubt). He also had a urine test done to test for excess protein. The sample was taken first thing in the morning and my urine was as foamy as it comes so I’m confident it was a representative sample. I got the results back just now and I can confirm that there is absolutely not excess protein in my urine.

I assume, then, that this is just a continuation of die-off! I must have a tonne of candida in there somewhere because I’ve been visibly excreting it now for 10 weeks or so! It’s nice to have a visual representation of it coming out and actually I have noticed recently that as my die-off lessens (marginally) the foaminess is beginning to come and go. I have read that it can be caused by cheating on the diet, however I have had no significant dietary changes during this time of it coming and going (and have also stuck to the diet rigidly) so I assume that it is likely not because I have been cheating.
    It’s still probably worth getting all this checked out should it happen just so you know for sure!

This all sounds like great news, Cheesy. Congratulations and way to go.

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Frothy/Foamy Urine’ is closed to new replies.