for raster

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hey raster,

i saw a post you responded to a couple months ago where you said you know a naturopath who can quickly heal vaginal infections. i have had an insanely stubborn case of yeast, and now bv…i feel i have tried everything, but if you feel this person is really good, id love to talk to him/her. could you pm me? thank you so much!

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

Hi
    I’ve had recurring yeast infections & it sucks !
    It’s what led me to this website, forum, diet

What works for me:
    – tea tree oil on a tampon (put little coconut oil on 1st as the tea tree oil can burn on its own)
    – Yin care, fragrance free (again using a tampon overnight)
    – sweat every day, get the toxins out
    – drink a lot of water

They may cure your BV infections as well.
    Do you have an acupuncturist you can go to ?

Btw there’s an old post where someone outlines a great list of what you can do to cure the yeast infection on this forum that I can’t seem to find. We have to be persistent & consistent with the cure to really rid ourselves.

be well
    best
    Mo

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hey mo,

Thanks so much. I actually do or have done all of those, w/ the exception of sweating every day. I probably should do that more.

I do see an acupuncturist, and have for months…

She prescribed the yin care and it didn’t get rid of the BV. NOTHING gets rid of my BV. Antibiotic cream actually works the best but doesn’t even get rid of it entirely.It’s crazy…I tried everything– ACV douches, H20 douches, tea tree oil tampons, folic acid, vaginal probiotics and of course take oral probiotics, am on the diet and drink kefir.

It’s completely crazy. Something is VERY wrong in my body to cause these infections to not respond to anything.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘for raster’ is closed to new replies.