Foods during and after candida die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Foods during and after candida die off

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  purplepinx 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

purplepinx
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,

I have been following the diet for a few months now, and after I started taking the probiotics since 2 weeks I’m starting to see the differences. My tongue and gums aren’t totally white as before, i can feel my mouth a lot cleaner, it’s dry and no phlegm. Then my skin broke out in a few areas and there’s dizziness once in a while. Apart from that I don’t see any major die off symptoms. I take 11-strain probiotics and my antifungals are just garlic and apple cider vinegar. I dont take any other supplements. So I’m wondering maybe i’m not giving my body enough anti-fungals hence the die-off is minimal/slow. pls suggest.

Also, is it ok to eat yogurt and little rice during die-off?

And once you’re cured, how do you slowly re-introduce foods to your diet? How often do you eat gluten now?

Really appreciate if these qustions are answered 🙂

Now my diet includes oat bran for breakfast, buckwheat flour pancakes with curries (cooked in VCO/Ghee/butter) for meals, coconut chutney, almonds, avocados, cucumbers, greens, eggs once in a while, quinoa, wheatgrass juice, papaya (once in a while), pretty much that;s it :(.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Foods during and after candida die off’ is closed to new replies.