Feeling ill and hopeless

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feeling ill and hopeless

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ATTCmelissa 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

I have been on the diet and antifungals for 2 months now. I did just the diet for 5 months before that. I’m in a really rough spot now. I know I’m depressed, and for the last 2 days every time I sit down to eat my stomach turns. I couldn’t even go to church this morning. I didn’t sleep at all last night, I have been incredibly anxious please help me figure out what to do!
    Yesterday I got the worst sore throat I’ve had in a long time and then after that I started with the increased nausea and bms.

I am currently taking 15t of coconut oil and eating garlic as my antifungals. I’m thinking of stepping them down.

I also went back up on my anxiety medication, because I don’t want to end up hurting myseld over this. I’m that depressed.

I also realized talking to javzy a couple of days ago that I am not getting enough protein.

I keep wondering if I should just go get meds to feel good for a while, I want to be healed!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

It’s difficult for us to help you if we don’t know what your treatment consists of. Just explain what your diet is as well as all of the supplements and doses you’re now taking and how long you’ve taken them.

Thanks, Able

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

Vitamin A and D3 10,000/ 400 IU
    Vitamin D3 10,000
    SF722 6/day
    calcium citrated and D3 1,000mg/1,000 IU
    Liqui-kelp 4 drops per day
    30 mg of Paxil

Dr. Mercola 70 billiion probiotic

Kefir 1 cup/day

I usually eat 2 eggs for breakfast with a vegetable and teff or buckwheat
    Lunch 2 eggs 2 vegetables (from approved food list)
    snack kefir or sour kraut
    dinner 2 eggs and 2 vegetables
    buckwheat or teff for snack

I’ve been taking 15-18 tsp of coconut oil and 16 drops of oil of oregano an 4-5 garlic cloves.

Last night when my throat was really sore, I did take some honey because I was in so much pain and wanted something to sooth it. It made the sore throat go away, but later I developed lots of gas and I’ve had a bm almost every time I’ve gone to the bathroom.

I’m having a lot of trouble getting protein in my diet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Feeling ill and hopeless’ is closed to new replies.