Experiencing No Gas!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Experiencing No Gas!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Makingchanges 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Makingchanges
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 43

Does everyone experience this on the diet?? Since being on it I hardly ever have gas…actually I can’t even remember the last time it happened where it used to be sooo much! All day, every day. I have to say, my hubby is very happy about that! Anyone else care to share? lol!

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Yep. The first change that my wife noticed in me after only a few days is that I don’t have gas. My gas used to be putrid. Makes for a much happier marriage, that’s for sure. Almost 2 months on the diet (I am not following the strict diet) and I am down 18 lbs. to my right weight, I have no gas or bloating and I get told on a daily basis how healthy I look.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I don’t really have gas either at all, sometimes after I eat yogurt and it doesn’t smell too normal lol. However thats the yeast talking, but yes I hardly do anymore since eating cleaner

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I didn’t have gas at all before going on this diet. Now, my gas and feces smell horrible. My acupunturist said that it was my system cleaning itself out. I sure hope so!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I had gas before the diet and then it got worse once I went on the diet. Its because my body couldn’t break down protein and I lacked stomach acid.

If you have a gas problem in the future, try out taking HCL (hydro chloric acid) which will reduce or completely eliminate gas.

-raster

Makingchanges
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 43

Thanks for sharing guys! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Experiencing No Gas!’ is closed to new replies.