Erica Whites beat candida book

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Erica Whites beat candida book

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Neens
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

I realised I have the candida a year ago and started doing it for 3 weeks, felt great but then went to a big event and couldn’t get back into. I have a number of illness, endometriosis, epilepsy. I have terrible problem with my sinuses at the moment, were I feel like I have the flu all the time, my eyes are really sore. I have been living back at my parents home because I have been unwell, it’s been a couple of years and my dad said he doesn’t think I will ever get to accomplish my dreams because he feels I will never be well enough. I am so angry and frustrated and sad. My mum died 6 years ago aswell. I have always been someone who gets tired quickly, since falling ill I have been afraid to do things. I really want to be a person who has the energy, wakes up in the morning and feels good and motivated. I want to be better.

I have erica whites ‘beat candida’ book and some of the things are different like she says you can have all veg, rice milk, oat cakes and ryvita. And she doesn’t mention anything about a cleanse. I was wondering is she wrong, or are they both right? I don’t know if I should do the cleanse.

A little advice would be great.

Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The cleanse is completely optional and won’t cure a candida infestation.

Rice milk, oats, and rye should not be consumed on the diet. Rice milk is inflammatory, contains sugar, and is high in starch. Oats are high in starch and both rye and oats are a grain.

I would consider consulting a naturopath about your health problems and look into healing holistically. I used to have seizures nightly and they went away once I started to heal my inner-neural membrane by supplementing with essential fatty acids. I think everything can be reversed, you just need to find someone that can do it.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Erica Whites beat candida book’ is closed to new replies.