Enemas !!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi guys,
    I have gotten a bunch of PM about the enemas and more questions. I will try to answer them in this post because I can not go individually.

First the Nystatin powder I get is from a family member who live in my original country.
    In US, you can get it with a medical script.

How I do the enemas ??
    I buy distilled water in gallons and use enema fleet plastic bottles. You can use any enema kit either.
    I fill 4 bottles and heat the water around 15 seconds in the microwave. I add 1/4 of teaspoon of salt for every liter of water and a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate to the complete gallon of water.

I lubricate the tips with personal lubricant, lay down on my left side and insert one squeezing slowly until the water penetrate. I do it with two bottles and put my legs up to allow the gravity to take the water down. After 3 or 4 minutes, I empty it.
    Then, I repeat it 3 or 4 times until I don’t see more stool coming out. Then, I do one more two see the water coming out clear. At this time, you can see fungal colonies coming out more than any other moment.
    Then, I use one fleet bottle with Nystatin powder diluted in water, around 500 000 units in 8 ounces of water and try to hold it using gravity as much as possible.
    That is it ! No rocket science.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

bumping post

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Bump

Thanks Jorge. Got my enema kit and ill be trying this crazy thing today.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Enemas !!!’ is closed to new replies.