dipping sauce recipes?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions dipping sauce recipes?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  d510g1c 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

d510g1c
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

been eating lots of raw veggies, doing ok with it but lets face it its kinda boring. does anyone know any good candida diet friendly dips for veggies, possibly olive oil or coconut oil based?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I’ve been making tapenade a lot. You just blend olives (green or black) with herbs (fresh and/or dried) together and then mix in olive oil. You can add lemon and/or anchovies to the blending part too. Maybe an acquired taste though. Guacamole is another option.

If you tolerate sesame, tahini is great by itself or mixed with any combination of olive oil, Greek yoghurt and lemon. Just plain Greek yoghurt is nice too, and you can mix it with olive oil, lemon and seasoning.

If you’re eating bell peppers, you could look for some meze recipes.

You can make mayonnaise just by beating olive oil into an egg yolk and using lemon juice to thin it. Someone might have a more detailed recipe.

Summer
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 43

Make my dressing recipe and leave it in the fridge overnight.
    For thicker results blend longer and keep 1/2 in one container and 1/2 in another, I’ve found that as I run lower on dressing and it gets cold in my fridge it gets thicker. I pour this on veges, salads, sometimes just with celery it’s so yummy.

Right out of the food processor it’s very runny. Thickens when chilled.

This is great for any stage any time!

House Dressing:

Ingredients:
    1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
    1 1/2 cups olive oil (I prefer Braggs Extra (tastes more olive-y but so good for you)
    2 Tablespoons fresh minced ginger
    1/3 cup diced red onion
    1 garlic glove minced
    3 Tablespoons Himalayan Sea Salt
    Fresh ground black pepper to taste.

Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until creamy and smooth (approximately 2 minutes)

Keeps for 5 days in the fridge.

d510g1c
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

thanks for tge recipes guys, gonna make some when i get home tonight.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘dipping sauce recipes?’ is closed to new replies.