Different symptoms to different food?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Different symptoms to different food?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CM 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CM
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi,

I’ve been slowly reintroducing small amounts of banned food back into my diet after being on stage 2 for 10 months.
    I’ve noticed some specific symptoms based on different foods:
    Sugar, Rice=Burping, brain fog, nausea.
    Potatoes & Sweet Potatoes=Rash on my stomach, hair loss, fatigue, ear ringing, bags under my eyes, bad skin.

I don’t understand why these items (which all feed the yeast) give off such different symptoms. Any insight would be great.

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

If it’s feeding the candida, you’re opening yourself up to the full range of possible symptoms, some of which you mention. Whilst a food might produce a specific candida-related symptom each time, the reaction is just as likely to vary. I would cut back on the cheat foods for now, so as to not proliferate the candida you’ve still got. Depending on the degree of your ‘infection’, 2 months might be too early. I’ve being on the diet for 2 months, and I wouldn’t dream of introducing any cheat foods yet.

But, then, I do find contentment in small things like buckwheat porridge!

Len

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

How long did you do stage one for? You should be doing this for up to 10 months before going to stage 2…

We follow different stages on the forum:

stage 0: detox/cleanse
    stage 1: long term strict anti-candida diet
    stage 2: for when you are basically symptom free, long over die-off, and have no food reactions
    stage 3: basically a healthy non-candida diet

What kinds of foods were you eating stage 2?

-Burping, nausea, brain fog, hair loss, rash, ear ringing, bad skin are all candida symptoms.

-Bags under eyes are a kidney symptom.

-Rashes are caused by the body detoxing toxins via the skin instead of via the liver or lungs.

I don’t think you are ready for these foods yet, have you done anything to heal leaky gut?

-raster

CM
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the replies. The causes of those specific symptoms makes a lot more sense to me now.
    I was on stage 1 for about 8 months. Then I was on stage 2 for just over 10 months. I thought I would try introducing other foods to test my tolerance. I guess I’m not ready yet?

Supplements I’ve been taking include Mega Food probiotics, SF-722, oil of oregano, grape fruit seed extract and DGL.I tried taking L-Glutamine but it made me feel very sick/

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Different symptoms to different food?’ is closed to new replies.