Die off Stages

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die off Stages

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Lately my die off now feels worse than it was 2 months ago. I just passed 90 days on the diet. I felt horrible in the very beginning for a week or so and lately the die off has been real bad again.

So I guess my question is, “Is this normal?” Could it be some of the yeast is just stubborn and difficult to kill off and just takes a longer period of time?

What are other peoples experiences with their die off? Do you still have die off symptoms 5,6,7 months into this diet?

roisinshiels
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

you should go to a holistic therapist (kinesioligist) they will be able to tell you if ur candida stage,, and give you something to cope… plety of hot baths and water ad lots of rest wen your going through a die off… hope you feel better soon =)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What I notice is peaks and valleys…it goes up and down every day, every week, every hour, every month. This all reduced once I focused on my liver and its been an upward curve ever since.

Everyone is different so its hard to say what may be going on with you. My hunch is you are not detoxing the toxins enough; if they build up in the body you will feel worse.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Die off Stages’ is closed to new replies.