Die off? Mainly IBS type issues.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die off? Mainly IBS type issues.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jbellz 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jbellz
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 2

I am starting on my third week of the candida diet. My main issues are abdominal ones. I have really bad abdominal pain, and alternating diarrhea and constipation with severe anal leakage. It’s mostly IBS related stuff. I also had skin problems and other issues like the white tongue. The first week during the cleanse my body felt great. For the first time in a long time I felt like I was able to do things without worrying about my IBS issues. A few days into my second week I felt as though I was back to my usual self, experiencing the same issues as before. They haven’t been worse, just back to the way they were.

Is this the die off? When would I be able to tell if this diet is improving my symptoms?

Also, I drank the detox drink a few times because I was so bloated and constipated, and it cleared me out. Is that okay? I’m still having the issues as before, but at least I’m not as constipated. Is it safe to continue drinking the psylium husks as a source of fiber? Maybe just once a day. I find it helps a little.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Die off? Mainly IBS type issues.’ is closed to new replies.