die off!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I am very upset right now. Its day 2 of strict diet 4 me and I’m overwhelmed with bladder pain, vulva pain that feels like yeast infection but I’d not showing up on culture

I actually ate sweet potato and a small pack of m&Ms snack size and am still feeling worse! I know I have to b strong & not cheat. I feel I am making progress from the horrible diet I had.

I am upset because even with cheating I still have bad die off! I have yo work and clean, cook, and my daughter is 18 months into everything! .I will list. My supplments soon. I’m just really frustrated right now.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Things you can do and supplements you can take to lessen the die-off response.

Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate (Take 250 mcg tablets up to 3 or 4 times a day)
    Milk Thistle
    NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystein)
    Candidate made by Native Remedies (this is great for instant relief of the headaches and fogginess)
    Drink tons of water to wash the toxins out.
    Take saunas and/or soak in a hot tub of water for 20 minutes.

homeistexas
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

Day two of the diet is still miserable time. Milk thistle was absolutely amazing for me! I am going to post my whole one month success story.

M&M’s were a very bad idea. Some things that got me through the diet; pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, eggs, turkey bacon, plain yogurt, plain tuna, sweet potatoes. More eggs than anything. The sauna if you have access to one. Hang in there it does get better.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

so sweet potatoes and plain yogurt are ok so early in my diet ? I hope so cuz that will help me alot .I feel very weak, im going to get my supplements soon and list exactly what ill be taking .Thank u

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘die off!’ is closed to new replies.