diabetes and candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions diabetes and candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tdog333 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

willywill
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I was wondering if anyone has resolved their candida while being diabetic. more specifically, if your glucose level is kind of high, 200 or less.

my problem is almost like a catch 22. I have something called itp, which is an immune disorder where the immune system kills off platelets. my platelet count is very, very low, around 10k. I am convinced the fungal infection causes my autoimmune problem. the problem is when I keep my blood sugar normal, it actually makes your blood less thick and then I have bleeding problems.
    I really am stuck.
    has anyone managed to do this with diabetes? or does anyone have any ideas?

thanks
    willy

ps, I should add, even if you keep your glucose in check, there are times you go low and need some quick acting glucose which hurts your candida diet

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You will likely want to consult a naturopathic doctor who can tailor the diet and supplements to your needs and problems…these topics are a bit more complex than what we typically deal with on the forum.

-raster

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Look into gymnema sylvestre, it’s great for diabetes and candida at the same time, it moderates blood sugar levels and also prevents yeast from turning fungal. Talk to your DR about it first of course, print off some info you find about it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘diabetes and candida’ is closed to new replies.