Day 4 of Cleanse #1- Questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day 4 of Cleanse #1- Questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

diceboch
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Hi- I had been diagnosed with Candida when I was a child about 20 years ago. I suffered from nightly hives & I was dragged all over the place until a wonderful nutritionist finally correctly diagnosed me and put me on a very similar restricted diet.

About 3 weeks ago, my chronic nightly hives returned. I started the diet last week but then found your helpful website & decided to do the cleanse to start correctly. SO I have been doing the 2 detox drinks & just raw or steamed veggies for 3 days now.

My question is this- My hives are still coming nightly, I form welts on the bottom of my feet & my feet, hands & face swell up during the night. I read about the candida die off but my concern is that I have not started the probiotic or antifungal yet. Is this still normal? And I realize everyone is different but can you give some hope as to when this will ease up a bit? Thank you.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This could be die-off, and if it is, you can ease it quickly with Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, pill form, 250 mcg taken three times a day.

The diet can actually cause die-off even if no antifungals or probiotics have been taken.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Day 4 of Cleanse #1- Questions’ is closed to new replies.