Day 3 of Detox, already feeling "die-off" symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day 3 of Detox, already feeling "die-off" symptoms?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lily 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dizzyneko
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hey all.

So I started my detox diet 3 days ago. I’ve been eating only raw greens and doing the detox and liver flush drinks.
    Last night I started feeling nauseous, and this morning I am still nauseous (on and off) weak, dizzy, sweating, and tingling extremities.
    Is it too soon to be feeling the “die off” symptoms (aka, should I be worried?), or just keep going.

Thanks in advance!

Lily
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 42

I seemed to suffer die off symptoms the first 4 days of detox. But then again I was on antifungals from my doc and wasn’t sure if it was those or even the sugar and caffeine withdrawal. After 4 days I felt amazing so whatever it was I was pleased it was over!

Keep going though! People panic that they’re making themselves worse but it’s the toxins being released into your system from the dying yeast cells. It will soon clear up! Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Day 3 of Detox, already feeling "die-off" symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.