Crackers to Love!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gladsome 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

gladsome
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 11

I got this recipe from Elana’s Pantry website, and it was a life saver when I couldn’t fill myself up. I have to have them in the kitchen at all times…already made some today! The recipe I am passing along is half of the original. I like to make just one pan at a time…it is fast and easy then.

Sesame Crackers

1 1/2 C. Almond Flour
    1/2 C. Sesame Seeds
    3/4 tsp. sea salt
    1 egg, beaten until frothy
    1 Tb. Olive Oil

Mix all ingredients together. Roll out between 2 pieces of parchment paper. (I make mine just about 1/8th inch thick…it fills my 10×15 inch cookie sheet.) Slice to the size you like using a pizza cutter. Remove the top piece of parchment paper, but leave the crackers on the bottom. Bake on the cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. They should be turning golden but not brown. I have to take off the outside rows first, cook 2 minutes more…take off the done ones again, cook 2-3 minutes more…then the rest are usually done. No bother really, because they are well worth it!

Enjoy!

P.S. They freeze well, too, so you can plan ahead…nice to have when traveling!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Crackers to Love!’ is closed to new replies.