constipation

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions constipation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kelly
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

I have been on the candida diet for 5 weeks now. I am feeling great. I have been suffering from resperatory problems and it had really gotten bad. I was told I had leaky gut and candida diet would greatly help. I do feel much better breathing better and overall feel great. I have always had a problem with constipation but never like it has been the last 5 weeks. I am taking 4 pills of bowel detox a day, 2 pills of probiotics at night 2 capsuls of oregano oil that I make 3 fresh garlic cloves a day, and 2 pills of saccromyces boulardi before bedtime. I am eating lots of vegetables and really enjoying this along with a piece of meat (no pork) my only fruits are berries or green apples, I sometimes will snack on some raw nuts (no pistachos or penuts), This is pretty much what I am doing. I retested myself with the saliva exam and it looked better. My huge problem is elimination. I feel very bloated and constipated. I have very hard bowels and I am getting uncomfortable. Any suggestions…

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You may benefit from the information on the forum’s “Constipation” posts.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

Vitamin C can help, but in most cases you’ll need to take anywhere between 10,000 and 20,000 mg before it will help, divided into 2000 mg doses taken every 45 to 50 minutes apart. This amount is not toxic. If diarrhea starts, you can stop the doses.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘constipation’ is closed to new replies.