Confused

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  420biker 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RebeccaB
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I started the cleanse based on what was on the website two days ago. Now I am worried that I should not be doing it this way. I was just glancing through the various discussions when I stumbled across “the protocol”. Which is WAY different then what is on the website. Should I stop following the detox cleanse as described on the website? Shouldn’t there be something on the website that warns people that there is a different “protocol” described elsewhere and how to get to it?

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Hey, Rebecca

Yes, it can be confusing; which is natural. There’s a steep learning curve as it’s a complicated complex to treat. Don’t worry, the forum goes much further than anything I’ve found online; even the web site. There are reasons for that, I’m sure. That’s why we are all here; to read/learn/share/guide. I’m NO EXPERT, only a fellow sufferer whose trying to wrap their minds around this all myself.

My best suggestion is to familiarize yourself with all the various components of the protocol. You might want to print out the various pages found here, as there is a lot of cross referencing. PM Able for the alternative strict diet this forum mainly uses which is also different than found on the web site.

The experts will know your answer on how to proceed. I don’t think it’s much of a big deal, just continue forward. Rarely, have I seen anyone not get cornered somewhere along their journey and learn from it – then share those mistakes with others. I bumped the SHARING OUR MISTAKES thread as well, which may be of some interest.

Good luck and many blessings on your healing journey.

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

There are as many protocols as there are naturopaths but this site I think is an excellent place to start. People have cured their candida using many different methods.

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

Trust me, you dont want to go anywhere else… stick to the program on this site. My candida was so bad 6 months ago i thought i was going to die and never get better.. but now i am completely healed.

Go on the 14 day cleanse (stage 1 foods), make the soup broth everyday, and drink it 3x a day… it has all the vitamin and minerals your body needs that the candida is stealing from you. Take the liver detox drink on an empty stomach before you go to bed. For protein eat almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds during the cleanse.. but make sure you chew it extremely well or it can be hard on the stomach, and right now you want to heal it.

After that stick to the stage 2 foods, which is when you can start eating certain meats.

After you stay on this diet for a few months you will notice a huge difference and it wont be long before you can finish it off with antifungals. The hardest part is staying away from simple carbs and sugar.. you just gotta remember it isnt going to make you feel any better. Exercise stimulates a hormone that stops sugar cravings so try going for walks and whatnot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Confused’ is closed to new replies.