Colloidal Silver as anti fungal?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Colloidal Silver as anti fungal?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RedSky 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lexie
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi everyone,
    I’m looking for an alternate anti fungal to take on the diet. The only one recommended on the diet that I can have is olive leaf extract (I’m breastfeeding, taking prescription medication and my daughter (who is breastfeeding) is allergic to garlic, so everything else won’t work for me.)

I’d taken colloidal silver before I was on the diet and it definitely reduced our candida symptoms, I’m just wondering if anyone else has used it in place of one of the recommended anti fungals on the program?

Thanks 🙂

RedSky
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

I’ve not taken it as yet but was going to add it in next week. I’ve added garlic this week. I’m adding things slowly to try to reduce any die off symptoms and to see what helps.

This forum recommends swede or rutabaga (depending on where you are) and coconut oil, which can be eaten as is, used to cook foods or applied to skin etc. I really started to love coconut oil and always have a little pot in my bag.

Lots of plants have anti fungal properties, maybe you could also try dandelion root tea.

I hope some of these are options for you, as the forum recommends taking 3 different anti fungals daily (if I read it right…) . I know I’m miserable with it so really feel for you and your baby.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Colloidal Silver as anti fungal?’ is closed to new replies.