Clarifications regarding diet.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Clarifications regarding diet.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I was getting confused in few aspects of the diet.

1. We shuldn’t drink water immediately before, or after eating.

2. But again, immediately after eating you need to take sweedish bitters, and drink a lot of water after that……both are contradicting.

3. We have a long list of antifungals, and vitamin tablets which we need to take immediately after food. Every thing is getting struck in the throat, and the same thing comes in here, we shouldn’t drink water immediately after eating. How are you people managing this?

4. We need to start eating more number of light meals instead of few heavy meals in order to help in digestion. Again we need to drink a lot of water all through the day, that too not all at once but spread out through out the day.

Now, if we shouldn’t be drinking water assume an hour before and 2 hrs after the meals, and eat lot light meals through out the day. Where will we get the time to drink that plenty of water?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would only be concerned about the amounts of water you drink before and after meals; I would only drink a few cups worth and not something like a litre or large amount. You do need to drink it to swallow vitamins and its unavoidable.

I personally have decided not to worry about it except while I am eating my meal; I try not to drink large amounts of water while eating. My teff bread is pretty dry though so I drink a good amount either way during my meals.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Clarifications regarding diet.’ is closed to new replies.