Chronic prostatitis – Candida???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Chronic prostatitis – Candida???

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #74874

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    Hi Guys!

    I wonder if its possible for a Candida infestation to be the underlying factor of a Chronic prostatitis? I am walking with my doctor through the jungle of my symptoms and sufferings. Some of my symptoms worsen to a point where all the signs point to a Chronic prostatitis. The Doc checked the urine and a finger check of the prostata and said everything is ok.

    Well, this didnt give me much peace of mind because my sperm is not as it should be but full of blood and looks like I would be a woman having her monthly bleeding. When I told this to him he only says, ah that’s not bad this can be normal some small blood vessel which broke. Yes, I thought. But not every-time in 6 month?! Long story short. I went and checked the internet. And lo and behold I found that there is a sickness called Chronic prostatitis which exist in two forms. One is a bacterial and the other and none-bacterial inflammation of the prostate.

    I even read that inflammations can come from the intestines and guts affecting the prostate. There is no way I can talk to him about the possibility for a none bacterial but fungus inflammation. Last time I tried he washed it away with the fact that this is impossible. If Candida would spread through the body I would be dying now. Only very very sick people in the last stages of life are affected like AIDS patiences while dying.

    Its impossible that I have a Candia going around in my body and causing inflammations. I only wondered about the subject and if you guys have experienced such a thing as I or if there are is research done in that area.

    Chronic prostatitis is said to be a inflamation of not known reason.
    Maybe its because of Candida? What do you think?

    yours
    Thomas

    #74877

    orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673
    #74884

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    orka1998 wrote: Check out this post:

    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2020_Candida-in-prostate.aspx

    Thank you mate!
    I was part of that thread but missed it somehow to continue, would be nice to continue with the issue and see if there is more advice or help or knowledge to be learned.
    //Thomas

    #74886

    orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

    Sorry Thomas! I remembered reading the thread I placed in my response, but didn’t look if you are on it. Hahahaha, I was just mouse happy for a moment and did a quick copy/paste. Oh well, then pretend I didn’t say anything 🙂

    #74887

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    orka1998 wrote: Sorry Thomas! I remembered reading the thread I placed in my response, but didn’t look if you are on it. Hahahaha, I was just mouse happy for a moment and did a quick copy/paste. Oh well, then pretend I didn’t say anything 🙂

    Nothing to be sorry because the Thread got lost on me and I didnt see the last posts. 😉 I googled a bit on the net and yes it looks like that there can be a connection. The trouble is to find doctors going that way. Mine is waving it away with the left hand and eyebrows raised. I too have problems with the holistic field here in Sweden. You have to pay for them and when I talked to them it looks like they never say that you dont have Candida but everything is candida related. That doesnt help much either to find some trust in the doctor and the treatment.

    cheers
    Thomas

    #74903

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    Thomas wrote: Hi Guys!

    I wonder if its possible for a Candida infestation to be the underlying factor of a Chronic prostatitis? I am walking with my doctor through the jungle of my symptoms and sufferings. Some of my symptoms worsen to a point where all the signs point to a Chronic prostatitis. The Doc checked the urine and a finger check of the prostata and said everything is ok.

    Well, this didnt give me much peace of mind because my sperm is not as it should be but full of blood and looks like I would be a woman having her monthly bleeding. When I told this to him he only says, ah that’s not bad this can be normal some small blood vessel which broke. Yes, I thought. But not every-time in 6 month?! Long story short. I went and checked the internet. And lo and behold I found that there is a sickness called Chronic prostatitis which exist in two forms. One is a bacterial and the other and none-bacterial inflammation of the prostate.

    I even read that inflammations can come from the intestines and guts affecting the prostate. There is no way I can talk to him about the possibility for a none bacterial but fungus inflammation. Last time I tried he washed it away with the fact that this is impossible. If Candida would spread through the body I would be dying now. Only very very sick people in the last stages of life are affected like AIDS patiences while dying.

    Its impossible that I have a Candia going around in my body and causing inflammations. I only wondered about the subject and if you guys have experienced such a thing as I or if there are is research done in that area.

    Chronic prostatitis is said to be a inflamation of not known reason.
    Maybe its because of Candida? What do you think?

    yours
    Thomas

    Thomas,
    You have me. All my tragedy with candida began as a blood in my semen. I was diagnosed with Chronic Prostatitis of unknown cause. I was given several antibiotic rounds that ended destroying my GI tract and worsening the prostatis. Your case is the same as my in 2008.
    Yes, it was candida what caused the prostatitis and my bloody semen time to time. The semen turned more liquid and yellowish in color.

    How I ended with that ??

    I took Itraconazole and Lamisil that cleared the UT candidiasis until today.

    Jorge.

    #74912

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    dvjorge wrote:

    Hi Guys!

    I wonder if its possible for a Candida infestation to be the underlying factor of a Chronic prostatitis? I am walking with my doctor through the jungle of my symptoms and sufferings. Some of my symptoms worsen to a point where all the signs point to a Chronic prostatitis. The Doc checked the urine and a finger check of the prostata and said everything is ok.

    Well, this didnt give me much peace of mind because my sperm is not as it should be but full of blood and looks like I would be a woman having her monthly bleeding. When I told this to him he only says, ah that’s not bad this can be normal some small blood vessel which broke. Yes, I thought. But not every-time in 6 month?! Long story short. I went and checked the internet. And lo and behold I found that there is a sickness called Chronic prostatitis which exist in two forms. One is a bacterial and the other and none-bacterial inflammation of the prostate.

    I even read that inflammations can come from the intestines and guts affecting the prostate. There is no way I can talk to him about the possibility for a none bacterial but fungus inflammation. Last time I tried he washed it away with the fact that this is impossible. If Candida would spread through the body I would be dying now. Only very very sick people in the last stages of life are affected like AIDS patiences while dying.

    Its impossible that I have a Candia going around in my body and causing inflammations. I only wondered about the subject and if you guys have experienced such a thing as I or if there are is research done in that area.

    Chronic prostatitis is said to be a inflamation of not known reason.
    Maybe its because of Candida? What do you think?

    yours
    Thomas

    Thomas,
    You have me. All my tragedy with candida began as a blood in my semen. I was diagnosed with Chronic Prostatitis of unknown cause. I was given several antibiotic rounds that ended destroying my GI tract and worsening the prostatis. Your case is the same as my in 2008.
    Yes, it was candida what caused the prostatitis and my bloody semen time to time. The semen turned more liquid and yellowish in color.

    How I ended with that ??

    I took Itraconazole and Lamisil that cleared the UT candidiasis until today.

    Jorge.

    Thank you Jorge, I am sorry that you too had to go through that. Its hell.
    You where lucky that you got the medicin, I will have a hard time getting some here. I said to my doctor, shall we not simply test if its a fungus? Had he looked at me like I would have told him I saw an Alien landing on earth. He didnt react and I felt the question was over.

    I wonder about one thing. When the fungus died why didn’t it kill all the fungus in your body? And when the fungus in your UT died did you experience die-off? Reading about the side-effect of Itraconazole and Lamisil, it is interesting that I had nearly all of them while suffering under die-off without the pills.

    I didn’t have a functioning Molybedenum and had to give up with my diet. After eating again everything like fruits and stuff, I felt good for about two weeks, my broken nervous system balanced itself slowly out, much less brain fog, most of the time its gone, BUT stomach pain and UT problems came back.

    all the best and thanks
    Thomas

    #74921

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    Thomas,
    I had tremendous die off when I took the Rx. They were able to clean the UT but no the intestines. The intestinal infection is the main culprit and the hardest to cure.
    Jorge.

    #74922

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    dvjorge wrote: Thomas,
    I had tremendous die off when I took the Rx. They were able to clean the UT but no the intestines. The intestinal infection is the main culprit and the hardest to cure.
    Jorge.

    thanks Jorge, didn’t you have Molybdenum back then?
    I am really not a chicken but boy did that die-off messed me up in that 2.5 month. I still wonder why it never went over the hill. How long was your die-off face until you got over the hill and the healing could start without die-off?
    My biggest struggle will be to find a doctor who will believe in fungus infections. It is strange that they dont believe here in that. They believe that only AIDS sick believe can experience a fungus in infection. The accept vaginal fungus and fungus on the toes but not in the intestines or UT tracks.

    Any advice here how to move forward in that. How did you get your medic finding out. Here in Sweden is everything run through blood and urine tests only. Did they check your sperm and the blood in it for fungus or how can I press him to check for fungus?

    thanks
    Thomas

    #74926

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    Thomas wrote:

    Thomas,
    I had tremendous die off when I took the Rx. They were able to clean the UT but no the intestines. The intestinal infection is the main culprit and the hardest to cure.
    Jorge.

    thanks Jorge, didn’t you have Molybdenum back then?
    I am really not a chicken but boy did that die-off messed me up in that 2.5 month. I still wonder why it never went over the hill. How long was your die-off face until you got over the hill and the healing could start without die-off?
    My biggest struggle will be to find a doctor who will believe in fungus infections. It is strange that they dont believe here in that. They believe that only AIDS sick believe can experience a fungus in infection. The accept vaginal fungus and fungus on the toes but not in the intestines or UT tracks.

    Any advice here how to move forward in that. How did you get your medic finding out. Here in Sweden is everything run through blood and urine tests only. Did they check your sperm and the blood in it for fungus or how can I press him to check for fungus?

    thanks
    Thomas

    No, Thomas. I bought my medications online and planned the treatment myself. There is Lamisil, Fluconazole, Itraconazole, and even Voriconazole online without script.

    The only thing I spoke with my Dr was to check my liver enzymes every months.
    Regarding to Molibdenum, I have never taken it. The die-off reaction was terrible but I could handle it.
    Jorge.

    #74929

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    dvjorge wrote:

    Thomas,
    I had tremendous die off when I took the Rx. They were able to clean the UT but no the intestines. The intestinal infection is the main culprit and the hardest to cure.
    Jorge.

    thanks Jorge, didn’t you have Molybdenum back then?
    I am really not a chicken but boy did that die-off messed me up in that 2.5 month. I still wonder why it never went over the hill. How long was your die-off face until you got over the hill and the healing could start without die-off?
    My biggest struggle will be to find a doctor who will believe in fungus infections. It is strange that they dont believe here in that. They believe that only AIDS sick believe can experience a fungus in infection. The accept vaginal fungus and fungus on the toes but not in the intestines or UT tracks.

    Any advice here how to move forward in that. How did you get your medic finding out. Here in Sweden is everything run through blood and urine tests only. Did they check your sperm and the blood in it for fungus or how can I press him to check for fungus?

    thanks
    Thomas

    No, Thomas. I bought my medications online and planned the treatment myself. There is Lamisil, Fluconazole, Itraconazole, and even Voriconazole online without script.

    The only thing I spoke with my Dr was to check my liver enzymes every months.
    Regarding to Molibdenum, I have never taken it. The die-off reaction was terrible but I could handle it.
    Jorge.

    Do you still have the link to the online store?

    Here I found a natural treatment, what do you think about that?
    http://www.chronicprostatitis.com/broccoli.html

    thanks

    Thomas

    #74932

    truelyhealthy2012
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

    Thomas wrote:

    Thomas,
    I had tremendous die off when I took the Rx. They were able to clean the UT but no the intestines. The intestinal infection is the main culprit and the hardest to cure.
    Jorge.

    thanks Jorge, didn’t you have Molybdenum back then?
    I am really not a chicken but boy did that die-off messed me up in that 2.5 month. I still wonder why it never went over the hill. How long was your die-off face until you got over the hill and the healing could start without die-off?
    My biggest struggle will be to find a doctor who will believe in fungus infections. It is strange that they dont believe here in that. They believe that only AIDS sick believe can experience a fungus in infection. The accept vaginal fungus and fungus on the toes but not in the intestines or UT tracks.

    Any advice here how to move forward in that. How did you get your medic finding out. Here in Sweden is everything run through blood and urine tests only. Did they check your sperm and the blood in it for fungus or how can I press him to check for fungus?

    thanks
    Thomas

    No, Thomas. I bought my medications online and planned the treatment myself. There is Lamisil, Fluconazole, Itraconazole, and even Voriconazole online without script.

    The only thing I spoke with my Dr was to check my liver enzymes every months.
    Regarding to Molibdenum, I have never taken it. The die-off reaction was terrible but I could handle it.
    Jorge.

    Do you still have the link to the online store?

    Here I found a natural treatment, what do you think about that?

    http://www.chronicprostatitis.com/broccoli.html

    thanks

    Thomas

    Thomas, I’m very interested in this topic, since I also believe that I have Chronic Prostatitis due to fungus.

    I am one of thousands of guys who took a hair loss medicationa and ended up with this problem. Regarding this Broccoli treatment, there are hundreds of guys who tried on the another forum that I am a member of (for the hairloss drug). I didn’t read of a single guy who had positive results from it.

    On a positive note one of the guys on the forum, recovered through a 10 day fast,extreme dieting similar to the ones on here. avoiding carbs & usiing Nysatin Medication.

    Unfortunately in the US it is also extremely difficult to find a doctor that believes in Prostatitis caused by fungus. Most of the MD’s are arogant and they are very close minded. I’m more inclined to go to a naturopath at this point anyway. I hope this topic stays active, because I believe it is very possible this is the culprit.

    #74934

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    I tried all but the only thing that cured me was the Itraconazole and Lamisil combination.
    I did chose them after researching the systemic drugs because Itraconazole is what have deeper tissue penetration of the common azoles. It acts against the ergoesterol synthesis pathway of the fungal cell (fungistatic) Combined with Lamisil, both drugs reach an synergistic effect since Lamisil attacks another part of the cell membrane making it very difficult for the fungus to survive a double attack.

    Since the prostate tissues are hard to reach with any drug, I decided to use Itraconazole adding Lamisil to give it more power.

    Most of the Canadian online pharmacies have antifungal drugs without script.
    Jorge.

    #74942

    truelyhealthy2012
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

    dvjorge wrote: I tried all but the only thing that cured me was the Itraconazole and Lamisil combination.
    I did chose them after researching the systemic drugs because Itraconazole is what have deeper tissue penetration of the common azoles. It acts against the ergoesterol synthesis pathway of the fungal cell (fungistatic) Combined with Lamisil, both drugs reach an synergistic effect since Lamisil attacks another part of the cell membrane making it very difficult for the fungus to survive a double attack.

    Since the prostate tissues are hard to reach with any drug, I decided to use Itraconazole adding Lamisil to give it more power.

    Most of the Canadian online pharmacies have antifungal drugs without script.
    Jorge.

    Jorge, So would you say you are completely cured of your Candida problems? Or very close to all Cured? I wasn’t sure based on your posts.

    thanks,

    #74944

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    truelyhealthy2012 wrote:

    I tried all but the only thing that cured me was the Itraconazole and Lamisil combination.
    I did chose them after researching the systemic drugs because Itraconazole is what have deeper tissue penetration of the common azoles. It acts against the ergoesterol synthesis pathway of the fungal cell (fungistatic) Combined with Lamisil, both drugs reach an synergistic effect since Lamisil attacks another part of the cell membrane making it very difficult for the fungus to survive a double attack.

    Since the prostate tissues are hard to reach with any drug, I decided to use Itraconazole adding Lamisil to give it more power.

    Most of the Canadian online pharmacies have antifungal drugs without script.
    Jorge.

    Jorge, So would you say you are completely cured of your Candida problems? Or very close to all Cured? I wasn’t sure based on your posts.

    thanks,

    We are talking about Prostatitis and candida in the UT. Yes, I was cured of it in 2008.
    The problem is the intestines after the antibiotics I took.
    Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Chronic prostatitis – Candida???’ is closed to new replies.