Cant Stop Eating!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cant Stop Eating!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sanshou 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DanielleDiede
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hello Everyone,
    I am on day 7 of the diet and have been following it very strictly, just whole lean proteins and vegetables. I work out twice a day, but had to push back to just once a day most days due to lack of energy, and with that I find myself eating constantly! I eat all day long, I mean yes granted it is healthy foods, but still, I cant believe I could be this hungry, but I always feel like I need to eat, I need help before I am just stuffing my face all day long for the next months while doing this. Is there any rhyme or reason to why I feel the urge to eat all the time and if so how to control it?

Thank you!

Sanshou
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 47

I would look at your fat, protein or water intake.

Fats will be one of your primary fuel sources when you cut out carbs “sugars”.

Edit: I forgot something. Make sure you have a properly balanced diet or take some supplements “vitamins” to compensate.

There are few sites out there like nutrtiondata.self that allow you to tailor you diet if you don’t have a nutritionist. Granted the online stuff should only really be used as a guide, but you can get a pretty good idea of what fruits and vegetables you should be eating each day to get all of your nutrition.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cant Stop Eating!’ is closed to new replies.