Candida symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida symptoms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pingpong97
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

hi firstly i would like to say i think i have been suffering with candida for 9 months now and i only found out about candida 2 months ago. Ok ill tell you had it all started.! year ago i was a happy 17 year old boy eg going out with friends ext… i was loving life. however i wasnt eating very healthy i had a VERY high sugar and a VERY high carb diet but i never thought anything of it.anyway one morning i woke up feeling strange almost like i was in a dream or i was stoned like some sort of fog in my brain. and i felt like this for a wile then i had heart paplatations and irregular heart beats.then my eyes could never focus aswell as that i had alots of OCD thoughts (not bad just OCD) anyway scared i went to doctor but they said i was fine after blood test results came back. just checking to ee if this could be candida

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try out the candia5 test or similar tests and see if you have it. The most common symptoms include oral thrush and rectal itching.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida symptoms’ is closed to new replies.