Candida overgrowth or what?????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida overgrowth or what?????

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stronger
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 15

Always tired, sugar cravings, stomach bloated, some constipation and my eyes are always red like I was tired and a lot of brain fog. When I eat sugar I stay like I was druged so tired. I don´t know if this is candida because I have done a strict diet for about 12 days with a lot of coconut oil (12 tablespoon per day and probiotics but I didin´t have die off. Imagine that I don´t have a candida albicans. There is another disease or whatever that can explain my symptoms? In general I can compare my symptoms with others persons here in this forum. They have a lot of infections, sore throat, adrenal fadigue, headaches, and pain. Well I don´t have that symptoms. My worst symptom is fadigue. I´am always tired and bloated. What I should do?

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

I have been doing the diet for three weeks now and I haven’t had any die-off either.
    I would persist with the diet. I’m not entirely sure that you have to have major die-off symptoms to have candida.

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

If you are eating brown rice, stop.

PM Able for a stricter diet.

Try eating raw garlic.

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

See a doctor. Get a full metabolic blood panel including TSH to check your thyroid function.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would try out a strong dose of antifungals and see if you experience any die-off or feel awful like the flu. If after a few days you feel fine, I would then examine other things such as parasites, h.pylori, inflammation of the gut, etc. If you don’t feel good in general like you did 5 years ago, you may have something else suppressing your immune system.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Candida overgrowth or what?????’ is closed to new replies.