Candida or prostatitis or both I really need help.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida or prostatitis or both I really need help.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Brazilianguy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Brazilianguy
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 0

I need to tell my storu first. I was vegan bodybuilder never used steroids, just hypercalorics and creatine. I got sick and used antibiotics for my throat and I can’t remember exactly when but one day I was masturbating and my sêmen got out very liquid, without color, clear like water and my orgasm was weak too, the next morning I woke up without morning wood, since then I got weak in bodybiilding and stopped working out. My semen comes in drops now when I ejaculate I feel the need to urinate after 20 minutes. Sometimes my urine is hot maybe like it is a little bit acid.

Hi I saw that one guy here cured his prostatitis with S. Boulardii. I believe that’s my worst symptom related to candida.

My symptoms are:

No morning erection
    No libido
    ED
    Weak orgasm
    Weak ejaculation and urinary flow
    No emotions
    Blurry vision
    Eye floaters
    Tinnitus
    Some itching in my head but not much so I don’t care.
    No energy
    Vertical ridges in nails
    Brain Fog
    No personality

I would like some help with this, I took diflucan 300mg for 3 days and the last die I woke up with morning wood will start with lactulose to help with bifidobacterium. But I really interested in S. Boulardii because I hate my sexual symptoms and Jdib recovered, Stovariste said his energy increased so much that he could fight with 3 of himself.

Any advice would be great. Specially from Dvjorge who is cured from prostatitis (I’d like to know if you had any sexual issue with orgasm, libido, ED) and Raster.

Once I no longer feel any symptom I have or any die off should I increase S. Boulardii to kill the rest of the candida once and for all or should I decrease until no need to still taking.

What about L Glutamine? Is it good in the end of the treatment?

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Candida or prostatitis or both I really need help.’ is closed to new replies.