Candida in Stools

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candida in Stools

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

NowOrNever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 14

So, Ive been on the diet for about a month and am taking enough supplements to sink a battle ship. So far so good I suppose!

I think I am starting to feel some die off symptoms – skin has broken out a little bit, feeling wooly headed (although thats normal for me), fatigued etc.

Anyhow, so I have started noticing candida in my stools (that is, WHEN i have a stool – regularity is still a battle, see my other post) – it looks kind of mucus-like, and having looked at some pics on the web, its highly likely it is candida.

I assume this is a good sign – better out than in right? Does this mean the diet is working and I am on the right track?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I think it’s hard to judge when you’re constipated. Certain supps and foods can increase mucous too. I’d work on regulating your bowels as a priority, since it’s a big advantage for all pathogens to have unchi in there for so long. Anyway, ganbattete!

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Ive had it a couple of times. Its not really an indictator in my opinion. The best indicators are your digestion, food reactions, and how you feel.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida in Stools’ is closed to new replies.