Candida Helper: anyone tried this product?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Helper: anyone tried this product?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

spider
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 9

http://www.amazon.com/Wellness-Resources-Candida-Helper-90c/dp/B002P93876/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366327170&sr=8-1&keywords=candida+helper

I’ve been using this since SF 722 has been out of stock and someone else on the forum recommended this as a replacement.

I’m taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night, and holy cow, the die-off is tremendous. My entire body is aching, I feel feverish, and unable to focus on schoolwork etc. I honestly can’t tell if it’s die-off or if maybe I actually have the flu. How can I tell the difference? I am taking Milk Thistle Super X, which doesn’t seem to be helping much. Candida helper is a mix of Lactoferrin, Undecylenic Acid and Caprylic Acid btw.

Powerful stuff….I think (unless I’m genuinely sick and feeling the symptoms of the flu or some other infection)

Spider

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like die-off symptoms. If you can sweat out the toxins via the skin; this can completely reduce or eliminate die-off. Ways to do this include sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room, or even a hot bath.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida Helper: anyone tried this product?’ is closed to new replies.