Candex / Cellulase enzyme – Maximum daily dosage??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candex / Cellulase enzyme – Maximum daily dosage??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vinny427
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

hi, what is the maximum number of Candex capsules that one can safely consume each day?
    i see the label states 4 capsules, 2 in morning and 2 in the evening, but was wondering if there was any harm and adding in another 2 capsules during mid-day.
    i’ve been doing this the past few days to speed up the healing and don’t seem to have any adverse effects aside from low energy which i think is related to the yeast dying.
    is there any negative side effect of consuming 6 capsules per day? i weigh around 135lbs.
    if there is a limit and only 4 can be consumed each day, would it be okay to take 1 in the morning, 1 afternoon, and 2 in the evening?

thank you!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d stick to what the bottle says on the label. I don’t personally think taking a larger dose will mean healing faster.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candex / Cellulase enzyme – Maximum daily dosage??’ is closed to new replies.