Can Stevia or sommething else on the diet cause oral thrush?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can Stevia or sommething else on the diet cause oral thrush?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dave
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 34

I have been on the diet for about 3 weeks now and have had ups and downs. For the first week it seemed like the white tongue was receding and not as bad, then after I introduced kefir I thought it seemed like it was worse just in the mornings but got better in the evening away from when I drank the kefir (goats milk). Now I cant tell if Stevia or kefir or something else is causing my tongue to become very white or if this is perhaps a natural course of the protocol as I think I have seen some people comment in random threads I cant find now that after being on the protocol for a bit the thrush can actually increase as die off increases….I also have no idea if I am having die off or not? There were a few times I felt flu like after coconut oil in the beginning before I was taking MolyB, but I dont think I have really felt much since then.

I will clarify that I did not d either cleanse and simply started on most of the phase 1 foods, but not all, because I had already lost a lot of weight and was feeling very weak prior to starting but just wanted to get going rather than try and recoup to do it perfectly.

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

Not sure about the kefir, I avoid that and yogurt. I will say, when I had stevia last week, I had the worst reactions and actually had to miss work for the day. It was the only new thing I had introduced into my diet where I literally cringe when I think about using it or see ‘stevia’ in a recipe. Problem was too I had used only one packet for an entire recipe…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Dave,

Plan on the oral thrush sticking around for most of your treatment which should last 6-18 months. Probably at the 6-12 months mark it should reduce or go away. If you do oil pulling, this can reduce its numbers in the time being…

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can Stevia or sommething else on the diet cause oral thrush?’ is closed to new replies.